Keeping Up With Bob and Karen

Keeping Up With Bob and Karen

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Goin' Downtown

Karen and I decided to go downtown today. Usually going downtown means the Thurber Raiders won a big football game and the bus took the downtown route back to the high school. I hope that happened on Tuesday night. Today though Karen and I caught the train and headed for the "river walk". It's a neat place to wander for sure. There is even a man made beach that has lifeguards. The kids on Spring Break were taking advantage of the opportunity to hit the water. The shops down town were crowded with holiday shoppers. Wall to wall people. I love to watch the people in the crowd.

Confucius and I were having a discussion about the big games in Australia this Saturday.


The hibiscus are everywhere and beautiful.


The man made pool/beach near down town Brisbane.




Karen and I take munchies when we tour to save some money. Imagine a chicken caesar at this restaurant, $22 per order.



Spaghetti and meatballs is cheap, right? Not.




No comments:

Post a Comment